Karen Carroll ( daughter of Jeanne Carroll )
- Karen Carroll´s musical emphasis layed in the Blues, Jazz and excellent Gospel.
- born in Chicago as daughter of Jeanne Carroll.
- first appearance on stage at 14 years old as a guitar player in her mother´s band.
- has appeared since 1976 with Katie Webster, Albert King, Carey and Lurrie Bell, Rudy Rotta, Otis Grand, Angela Brown, Billy Branch, Melvin Taylor Coleman,
Eddie Clearwater, Lonnie Brooks, Charlie Love, Byther Smith and Sugar Blue.
- since 1986 Karen worked mostly in Canadian Clubs with Professor´s Blues Review.
- although Karen played in the well know clubs like Buddy Guy´s Legends, B.L.U.E.S., Blues et Cetra (mit Buddy Miles), Kingston Mines, Blue Chicago.
- Karen Carroll died on March 9, 2016, in Georgia, after several long illnesses
- Chicago Blues Festival (live countrywide television show on two channels)
- since 1990 tour through Denmark, Sweden, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Greece, Poland, Switzerland, England, Canada, and USA.
- living in Nürnberg since 1998
- Bardentreffen Nürnberg
- Bluestage Dresden
- Palmengarten Frankfurt
- German television show at HR3
- Blaue Nacht Nürnberg
- Rother Bluestage
- Jazz- u. Bluestage Ingolstadt
- various gigs in Switzerland with Alligators of Swing